Saturday 4 July 2015

Donatello fan art - originally a picture I drew for my nephew that came upon some artistic ooze and mutated into something worth sharing with you!








































Drew a picture of Donatello for one of my wonderful nephews, and then I thought I'd colour him in and share it with you, my wonderful reader! :-)

I've given him quite muted colours, a simple background that makes him pop out ...

... and taken inspiration from all the depictions of Donatello since Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird brought him to the page to the ones we have today.

I hope you like my homage to the world's smartest ninja-trained turtle... perhaps the smartest turtle full stop.

Until next time, cowabunga and peace out, my friend.

- Daniel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!